India has Worlds 6th largest number of billionaires says 7th Novembers report of the Times of India. but we have seen that our country suffers from poverty and illiteracy. We have around 30 youth and adults who are currently studying through NIOS. We also support some children whose parents are incapable let their children study. Currently we have two children who are studying in boarding, and toward conquering their dreams.
Aim of the Project
To Mobilize and support poor children, youths and Adults for education so that they can understand the meaning of their lives better and could develop their skills for making their lives useful for themselves and the society
- Mobilizing and encouraging poor children, youths and adults to appear for 10th Std through NIOS
- Support them for admission by providing loan for their study.
- Regularly conduct special tuition classes for them.
- Supporting poor children for their study.
- Refer children to another NGOs and institutes.