To provide care, love and shelter to poor, needy, sick, old people who have been thrown out by their own family and are found on railway stations and roadsides. We arrange for medical check-up and place them in other NGOs or old age homes.
Aim of the Project
To provide care, Love and shelter to poor, needy, sick, Old people who has been thrown out by their own family.
- Meeting and building relationship with them.
- Providing some nutrition for them.
- Coordinating with Police and other Government officers for the referrals.
- Arranging medical check-up.
- Networking with other NOSs and originations for staying place.